CommunityWorks is a consulting practice that partners with religious institutions, their sponsored ministries, non-profits and small businesses desiring our expertise in organizational development and whole system engagement.
We are known for our organizational expertise; our capacity to provide custom designed services; and our flexibility in meeting clients’ needs. As a company, we are respected for our expertise in helping leaders deal with complex issues; for building ownership among the membership around solutions to these issues; and for finding partners to support the group’s mission and initiatives.
CommunityWorks has served religious congregations in sixteen different countries, and is experienced in working with multi-cultural gatherings and in multi-lingual settings.
- Organizational Consultation
- Transformative Visioning and Strategic Planning
- Strategic Operational Planning
- Consultation and facilitation for collaborative planning, forming mergers, or developing covenant relationships
- Chapter and Assembly facilitation
- Consultation for space and/or property utilization
- Leadership development and executive coaching
- Focuses on client’s needs
- Integrates discernment and contemplation in the consultation
- Applies current theory to all design work
- Uses a multi-discipline approach in creating processes
- Strives to build consensus when making decisions
- Is outcome oriented